Another one down.


I got this thing a few years ago from a friend for my birthday, but I never got around to painting it. But since I’m pressing to finish all my Ret, it had to be done. I’m pretty relieved. Painting the big stuff seems to take forever and gets old well before it’s done.


Also managed to squeeze this guy in since I took a day off yesterday. The unmounted version was done, but I did most of the mounted one.

That leaves me with 20 models on my must paint for Ret list. Next up, my Riflemen + UA. Gotta be ready for the Houseguard Thane. We’ll see how much painting I can fit in over Thanksgiving.